The BingoHall community adheres to the following insights, values and support that we provide to each member. Our mission is to provide people with a comprehensive understanding of both the positive and the negative aspects of online gaming, in order to yield smarter decisions from everyone in our community. Online gaming is a privilege and, while being highly entertaining and rewarding for people all around the world, BingoHall does acknowledge it may be an issue for some.
Our Approach to Responsible Gaming
BingoHall respects the importance of responsible gaming and the value it holds for all players. We believe our members must first understand their motivations to play online games before they enjoy them to their fullest. The more you know about the risks and benefits of online gaming, the easier it will become to assess the repercussions of your actions, both good and bad.
Ask yourself the following three questions in regard to online gaming and then reflect on your answers.
Why do you play online games and why have you both enjoyed or regretted your online gaming experience?
When do you participate in online gaming and when was the last time you thought about responsible gaming?
3. How Much?
How much time and money do you spend playing online games and how much do you believe that online gaming has interfered with your life, good and bad?
Stay In Control
By simply answering the questions above you are reflecting on your motivations to play online games and we hope you gain a better understanding of ‘your world’ in which you play online games. Be honest and take your time, then continue below to an assessment. Although you may not have a gambling problem, we advise everyone to answer for themselves the following questions:
(It’s our top priority to ensure our members make the very best of their online gaming experience and we support gamblersanonymous.org)
- Did you ever lose time from work or school due to gaming?
- Has gaming ever made your home life unhappy?
- Did online gaming affect your reputation?
- Have you ever felt remorse after gaming?
- Did gaming cause a decrease in your ambition efficiency?
- After losing, did you feel you must return as soon as possible and win back your losses?
- After a win, did you have a strong urge to return and win more?
- Did you often gamble until your last dollar is gone?
- Did you ever borrow to finance your online gaming?
- Were you reluctant to use “gambling money” for normal expenditures?
It’s more likely that you may have a gaming problem if you answer” Yes” to these questions.
Let’s Work Together
An important aspect of responsible gaming is to educate yourself on the various methods you can use to protect yourself and prevent online gaming problems.
From time out periods, timed session limits, account closures to deposit limits, you can count on us to be by your side when you have questions and/or seek help.
You may close your account at any time. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com. Also, you can stick by the following guidelines for a balanced online gaming experience:
- Set time limits and take lots of breaks.
- Don’t borrow money to gamble.
- Use your entertainment money to gamble – not money for necessities.
- Balance online gaming with other activities.
- Don’t try to win back what you’ve lost.
- Don’t think of gambling as a way to make money.
BingoHall aims to promote responsible gaming and we look forward to grow our community and agree on the ways we can all have fun. Always remember to play responsibly.
For further information related to responsible game play or to simply get in touch with us, you can always reach out to our Chat Monitors.